How important are our donors? They’re the lifeblood of Hoyleton. Individual donors often get involved because we help fulfill their spiritual goals; they stay involved because of the miraculous things we achieve together.
There are several options for financially supporting Hoyleton’s mission:
- Individual Contributions often begin when a donor first hears about Hoyleton and is called to care for those in need. Gifts can continue throughout a lifetime. Although individuals give in any amount, we recognize several special levels: the Pfeiffer Legacy Guild ($10,000+), The Superintendent’s Council ($5,000), The Founder’s Circle ($1,000), the 1895 Society ($500), the Next Century Club ($250), and the Century Club ($100).
- Planned Gifts are a means to contribute to Hoyleton through long-term financial and estate planning, such as a will, life insurance or a living trust. By remembering Hoyleton Ministries in this way, donors can leave a continuing legacy in their memory. The gift can be used for endowment purposes or directed to a particular department or program.
- Capital Gifts generally help to fund capital equipment or construction projects and are essential to the long-term operations on our campuses throughout Southern Illinois. Gifts to a designated program or need are gladly accepted.
- Special Events provide fun and exciting ways to give. Special events include the annual Awards Banquet, Hoyleton’s Golf Classic and our Dinner Auction.
- Gifts-in-Kind (GIK) are tangible products or services that can be donated to meet the needs of the clients at Hoyleton Ministries.
Contact the Development Department at 618-688-4742 for more information about Hoyleton’s many giving options.
Hoyleton Ministries is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, and all gifts are tax deductible.