Hoyleton strives to build stronger communities by providing support and service to youth and families in the southern Illinois region. In an effort to help individuals reach their full potential, Hoyleton Youth & Family Services is proud to offer the Career Assistance Scholarship, an opportunity for any recipient of Hoyleton Youth and Family Services and Puentes de Esperanza to benefit.
To qualify, the applicant must be a recipient of services provided by Hoyleton, currently or in the past. This includes the Residential program, Counseling, Foster Care, Therapeutic services, Puentes de Esperanza, Prevention, and community programs.
Closing date for scholarship applications is August 1.
The Career Assistance Scholarship supports career goals and may be used for:
- Tuition assistance and fees required for the enrollment for attendance of the student at a qualifying institution (General Education Diploma, training school, trade, career based school, vocational school or another institution of the same type).
- Fees, books, supplies and equipment required for courses of instruction
- Room, Board and transportation.
Applicants must provide the following:
- Completed application form
- A statement of less than 100 words of how the career assistance scholarship will help you to achieve your career goal.
- One letter of recommendation from a professional educator, counselor, or clergy