Recognizing abuse of substances and having the resources to handle abuse situations is important for everyone in the community. We work with parents, teachers, school administrators, community groups and leaders, and any agency serving youth.
Expanded resources make our impact greater.
We partner with several community agencies to provide more prevention resources to Southern Illinois. Our partners include:
- St. Joseph’s hospital in Breese
- Washington County Health Department
- Communities that Care Coalition
- Clinton County Health department
- Cahokia Unit #187 School District